Dog Cage with Bed Training Metal Crate Puppy Pet Cat Carrier XS S M L XL XXL
Easipet dog cages are designed with your pet in mind and use only the highest quality materials with a non-toxic coating. Recommended by vets and breeders.
The faux fur bed features a comfortable sewn in cushion and breathable non-woven base. Lined with a super comfy faux fur fleece, our beds are fully washable @ 30° They are available in three colours, which are: Black and Tan, Brown and Tan, Blue.
Choosing a cage.
Use our helpful Size guide to choose the correct size cage for your pet. The cage should be large enough to enable your pet to stand and turn around whilst in the cage.
20” Cage with faux fur bed.
Cage dimensions: 20″ long x 13″wide x 16″ high (51cm x 33cm x 41cm). Bed dimensions: 18 ½” long x 14 ½” wide x 6 ¾” high (47cm x 37cm x 17cm). Inner 14” long x 10” wide (36cm x 26cm). Please note door opens on 13″ side only. Suggested breeds: Chihuahua, Miniature Terriers, Pug, Papillon and other small Toy Breeds.
24” Cage with faux fur bed.
Cage dimensions: 24″ long x 18″wide x 20″ high (60cm x 46cm x 51cm). Bed dimensions: Outer 24” long x 19” wide x 7” high (61cm x 48cm x 18cm). Inner 20” long x 15” wide (50cm x 38cm) Suggested breeds: Terriers – Yorkshire, Border, Boston, Fox, Jack Russell, etc Bichon Frise, Brussels Griffon, Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Japanese Chin, Maltese, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Poodle, Papillon, Pomeranian, Pug, Shih Tzu.
30” Cage with faux fur bed
Cage dimensions: 30″ long x 21″wide x 24″ high (76cm x 53cm x 60cm). Bed dimensions: Outer 30” long x 23” wide x 8” high (75cm x 58cm x 19cm). Inner 24” long x 16” wide (60cm x 40cm). Suggested breeds: American water spaniel, Basenji, Bedlington Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Clumber Spaniel, Dachshund, French Bulldog, King Charles Spaniel, Lhasa Apso, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Schnauzer, Pekingese, Scottish Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog, Tibetan Terrier, Welsh Springer Spaniel, Welsh Terrier, West Highland Terrier.
36” Cage with faux fur bed.
Cage dimensions: 36″ long x 24″wide x 26″ high (91cm x 60cm x 66cm). Bed dimensions: Outer 36” long x 28” wide x 8” high (90cm x 70cm x 20cm). Inner 28” long x 20” wide (70cm x 50cm). Suggested breeds: American Pit Bull Terrier, Basset Hound, Beagle, Border Collie, Brittany Bulldog, Chinese Shar-Pei, Cocker, Corgi, Dalmatian, English Springer Spaniel, Finnish Spitz, Labrador, Retrievers, Pointer, Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier, Spaniel, Springer, Staffordshire Terrier, Whippet
42” Cage with faux fur bed.
Cage dimensions: 42″ long x 28″wide x 31″ high (106cm x 71cm x 77cm). Bed dimensions: Outer 42” long x 32” wide x 8” high (105cm x 80cm x 20cm). Inner 34” long x 24” wide (85cm x 60cm). Suggested breeds: Airedale Terrier, Australian Shepherd, Bearded Collie, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Sheepdog, Belgian Tervuren, Border Collie, Boxer, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Golden Retriever, Ibizan Hound, Labrador Retriever, Normal Poodle, Saluki, Standard Poodle, Standard Schnauzer, Vizsla Weimaraner.
Please read all instructions and recommendations carefully before using pet cage. It is important that your dog/puppy feels safe, happy and secure using cage before being left alone. An anxious or agitated pet should not be left alone as this may cause severe damage to the cage or your pet. You must train your pet before leaving them alone in the cage. Your pets well being is our no.1 priority.
Why do you need a dog cage?
- All dogs/puppies instinctively look for their own den to call home. With proper training your pet will look upon their cage as their den and feel perfectly at home.
- Advantages of using cage:
- Dogs will not use their home as a toilet. (accidents excepted!)
- With all around vision dog will not feel isolated as they can see what is going on.
- Assists with bark prevention.
- Portable – can take with you on journeys or holiday, providing a mobile home for your dog.
You should select an area of the house which has frequent activity such as a TV or family room. The pet should not feel isolated or alone when using the cage. The cage should not be used for punishment. During early training cage can be moved. Do not leave in direct sunlight or area where dog can overheat.
- It is important that your pet associates the cage with comfort and safety.
- Do not rush the training process and ensure that pet is happy before closing door or leaving alone for any period of time.
- Ensure that pet has already “relieved” itself before using cage.
- Put comfortable bedding on crate floor and do not leave space for toilet activities.
- Put treats inside cage, you need to encourage dog to spend time inside making it a positive experience.
- Initially do not lock cage door until pet is happy to use cage.
- Never force pet inside cage, or use cage as punishment.
- Once pet is happy using cage then can start to close door for short periods.
- Extend periods with door closed so that pet is used to cage door being closed while you are in the house. This way there will not be an association with you leaving when the door is closed.
- When pet is comfortable for extended periods with door closed you can leave pet for short periods, then gradually increase time spent away.
- If leaving for more than 1 hour leave water for the pet.
- When leaving or returning do not make a big fuss. Keep the fact that you come and go as low key as possible.
- Do not keep pet caged all day and then again all night. They need to have plenty of exercise and emotional activity.
- You need to create a welcoming environment for your pet in the cage and with good training the pet should want to spend time inside.
If you have any problems or anxieties, please seek advice from your local vet.
Does Not Apply
DX Express, Yodel, Yodel XPect 1.2
FED21048, FED74573, FED74578, FED74736
Black Bed with Black Cage, Blue Bed with Black Cage, Brown Bed with Black Cage
20", 24", 30", 36", 42", 48"
FED 21047, FED 74574, FED 21047, FED 74579, FED 21047, FED 74735, FED 21048, FED 74575, FED 21048, FED 74580, FED 21048, FED 74734, FED 21049, FED 74576, FED 21049, FED 74581, FED 21049, FED 74733, FED 21050, FED 74577, FED 21050, FED 74582, FED 21050, FED 74732, FED 21051, FED 21051, FED 74869, FED 21831, FED 74573, FED 21831, FED 74578, FED 21831, FED 74736
Cage 20in Black + Blk/Tan Bed, Cage 20in Black + Blue Bed, Cage 20in Black + Faux Bed, Cage 24in Black + Blk/Tan Bed, Cage 24in Black + Blue Bed, Cage 24in Black + Faux Bed, Cage 30in Black + Blk/Tan Bed, Cage 30in Black + Blue Bed, Cage 30in Black + Faux Bed, Cage 36in Black + Blk/Tan Bed, Cage 36in Black + Blue Bed, Cage 36in Black + Faux Bed, Cage 42in Black + Blk/Tan Bed, Cage 42in Black + Blue Bed, Cage 42in Black + Faux Bed, Cage 48in Black + Blue Bed, Cage 48in Black + Faux Bed
DOG CAGES, DOG ENCLOSURES
CAGE & BEDS
© 2019 Easipet Ltd. All major debit & credit cards accepted