Black Heavy Duty Dog Cage 3 Sizes
£33.99 – £54.99
This offer is for a new foldable heavy duty dog cage with 2 doors and a removable tray for easy cleaning.
- Available in Black, from L 36in to XXL 48in
- Easipet dog cages are designed with your pet in mind and use only the highest quality materials with a non-toxic coating.
- Recommended by vets and breeders.
- Choosing a cage – Select the size you would like from the Size Guides Below:
- Please choose correct size cage for your pet. It should be large enough to enable pet to stand and turn around.
- Please note that International postage is not available for our 48″ cages due to their size.
36in Cage Specifications:
- 36in long x 24in wide x 26in high
- 91cm long x 60cm wide x 66cm high
- 36in : 12.70 kg
American Pit Bull Terrier, Basset Hound, Beagle, Border Collie, Brittany Bulldog, Chinese Shar-Pei, Cocker, Corgi, Dalmatian, English Springer Spaniel, Finnish Spitz, Labrador, Retrievers, Pointer, Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier, Spaniel, Springer, Staffordshire Terrier, Whippet
42in Cage Specifications:
- 42in long x 28in wide x 31in high
- 106cm long x 71cm wide x 77cm high
- 42in : 17.70 kg
Airedale Terrier, Australian Shepherd, Bearded Collie, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Sheepdog, Belgian Tervuren, Border Collie, Boxer, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Golden Retriever, Ibizan Hound, Labrador Retriever, Normal Poodle, Saluki, Standard Poodle, Standard Schnauzer, Vizsla Weimaraner.
Please note that Argos is unable to accept the 42″ cage for Click and Collect due to the packaged dimensions.
48in Cage Specifications:
- 48in long x 30in wide x 33in high
- 121cm long x 76cm wide x 82cm high
- 48in : 22.00 kg
Afghan, Alaskan Malamute, Anatolian Shepherd, Anatolian Shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bloodhound, Bouvier Des Flandres, Briad, Bullmastiff, Collie, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue De Bordeaux, German Shephard, Giant Schnauzer, Gordon Setter, Greyhound, Komondor, Kurasz, Old English Sheepdog, Otterhound, Rottweiler, Samoyed, Siberian Husky, Weimaraner
Please note that Argos is unable to accept the 48″ cage for Click and Collect due to the packaged dimensions.
Heavy duty cages use a thicker vertical and horizontal wire and are heavier than regular cages.
Please note sizes are approximate and should allow for manufacturing tolerances.
Please read all the below instructions and recommendations carefully before using a cage. It is important that your dog/puppy feels safe, happy and secure using the cage before being left alone.
- An anxious or agitated pet should not be left alone as may cause severe damage to the cage or your pet.
- You must train your pet before leaving them alone in the cage.
- Your pets well being is our no.1 priority.
Why do you need a dog cage?
All dogs/puppies instinctively look for their own den to call home. With proper training your dog/puppy will look upon their cage as their den and feel perfectly at home.
Advantages Of Using A Cage:
- Dogs will not use their home as a toilet. (accidents excepted!)
- With all around vision your dog will not feel isolated as they can see what is going on around them.
- Assists with bark prevention.
- Portable – can take with you on journeys or holiday, providing a mobile home for your dog.
You should select an area of the house which has frequent activity such as TV or family room. The pet should not feel isolated or alone when using the cage. The cage should not be used for punishment. During early training cage can be moved. Do not leave in direct sunlight or area where dog can overheat.
It is important that your pet associates the cage with comfort and safety. Do not rush the training process and ensure that pet is happy before closing door or leaving alone for any period of time. Ensure that pet has already “relieved” itself before using cage. Put comfortable bedding on crate floor and do not leave space for toilet activities. Put treats inside cage, you need to encourage dog to spend time inside. Initially do not lock cage door until pet is happy to use cage. Do not force pet inside cage, or use cage as punishment. Once pet is happy using cage then can start to close door for short periods. Extend periods with door closed so that pet is used to cage door being closed while you are in the house. This way there will not be an association with you leaving when the door is closed. When pet is comfortable for extended periods with door closed you can leave pet for short periods, then gradually increase time spent away. If leaving for more than 1 hour leave water for the pet. When leaving or returning do not make a big fuss. Keep the fact that you come and go as low key as possible. Do not keep pet caged all day and then again all night. They need to have plenty of exercise and emotional activity. You need to create a welcoming environment for your pet in the cage and with good training the pet should want to spend time inside. If you have any problems or anxieties, please seek advice from your local vet.
Free Delivery to England, Wales and most of Scotland using courier service. However for those of you who live in Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, or Isle of Wight there is a £5.00 surcharge.
FED21518, FED21051, FED21517, FED21050, FED21516
36” Large Heavy Duty, 42” X Large Heavy Duty, 48” XX Large Heavy Duty
FED 21516, FED 21517, FED 21518
© 2019 Easipet Ltd. All major debit & credit cards accepted