Our high quality stable floor mats will improve horse comfort and help reduce your rising bedding costs. Each mat measures 6ft x 4ft, and is available in 34mm thicknesses.
We manufacture from the highest grade EVA (not cheap hard rubber), which provides an extremely comfortable bed for your horse. EVA construction means they are light, approximately one fifth of the weight of an equivalent solid rubber mat.
The top surface has anti slip tear shaped bubbles, with raised disks on the bottom surface designed to aid drainage when in place.
- Choice of thickness gives ultimate comfort for both ponies and larger horses.
- Improves hygiene.
- Easy to fit.
- Anti Fatigue.
- Reduces mucking out time.
- Spend more time riding!
- Save £ on bedding which is getting more expensive.
- Protects against injury, reduces occurrence of capped hocks.
- Reduces dust in stable - fewer respiratory disorders.
- Lightweight, can easily lift to clean underneath if required.
- Not affected by urine or disinfectants.
- Does not retain moisture or bacteria (like crumb rubber mats).
- Non toxic, non absorbent.
Please use the following suggested stable sizes as a guide for how many mats you will require:
- 12ft x 10ft (3.64m x 3.05m) - Mats needed: 5.
- 12ft x 12ft (3.64m x 3.64m) - Mats needed: 6.
- 14ft x 12ft (4.27m x 3.64m) - Mats needed: 7.
- 16ft x 12ft (4.87m x 3.64m) - Mats needed: 8.
- 24ft x 12ft (7.32m x 3.64m) - Mats needed: 12.
We recommend leaving a 25mm (1 inch) gap around mats to allow for any expansion once in use.
VAT and delivery is included in price. If you need a separate VAT invoice please let us know and we will provide one via email.
Free Delivery to England, Wales and most of Scotland using courier service.
For those of you who live in Scottish Highlands there is a £5.00 surcharge.
For those of you who live in Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, or Isle of Wight there is a £15.00 surcharge.
We are currently unable to able to post internationally, or to the Channel Islands.